- Click-To-Run editions of Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 are now supported.
- Windows 10 is now supported.
- Migrates email using the Gmail API.
- Removed deprecated 2-legged OAuth command line options -- google_consumer_key and --google_consumer_secret.
- Support Service Account authentication to migrate on behalf of a user from command line using --service_account_json_path option. See Run migration from command line for details.
- Optionally collect and report crash data.
- Email migration is more resilient to throttling and network or server failures with improved retries with exponential backoff.
- Empty email folders on the source are migrated as labels to Gmail.
- Messages in Outlook’s Deleted Items now are correctly migrated to Trash.
- GAMMO now allows graceful cancellation of a running migration.
- Other minor UI issues.
Launching to both Rapid release and Scheduled release
Full rollout (1-3 days for feature visibility)
Admin action suggested/FYI
What’s New in GAMMO
Monday, October 5, 2015