- The Certificate Approver's identity, title, and employment through an independent source.
- That the Certificate Approver is authorized to obtain and approve EV certificates on behalf of the Organization. This can be verified through one of the following methods:
o A Lawyer's Opinion Letter
o A Corporate Resolution
o Directly contacting the CEO, COO, or similar executive at the organization and confirming the authority of the organizational contact.
GlobalSign must contact the Certificate Approver using an independently-verified telephone number. During this verification call, GlobalSign must verify the following:
- The name of the Certificate Requester identified in the certificate request and his or her authority to obtain the Extended Validation certificate on behalf of the organization.
- Knowledge of the company's ownership and right to use the domain identified in the certificate request.
- Approval of the Extended Validation SSL Certificate request.
- Acknowledgement of signature of GlobalSign SSL Certificate Subscriber Agreement that includes all Extended Validation terms and conditions.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
The main reason for this is the use of a http:// link to a graphic...
SSL certificates could only be set up on a one-per-IP address basis in the past. While this...
You need to visit your domain using "https://" at the start including the "www." part...
In order to test if a connection is being made using SSL encryption you need to use...
For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is...