This will need to be done on the server; To create an autoresponder, perform the following steps:
- Login to your Webmail interface at example.com/webmail or example.com:2082
- From the firstname.lastname@example.org menu at the top right corner of the interface, select Autoresponders.
- Click Add Autoresponder.
- Choose the character set in which to send the email from the options in the Character Set text box.
- Enter the interval, in hours, for the autoresponder to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Enter your name in the From text box.
- Enter the message's subject in the Subject text box.
- If you wish for the email to display HTML code, select the HTML checkbox.
- Provide a body for your message, for example:
I am out of the office until July 2nd. You can reach me on my cell phone in case of emergencies.
- Select a start time.
- Select a stop time.
- Click Create/Modify to save the autoresponder.