1. Log into your cPanel account. (eg: www.example.com/cPanel )
2. In the "Preferences" section, click on "Password & Security" Icon.
3. Enter your old password.
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Click on change password.
You will see a success message then it means your password is changed, Log out and access your account using your new password.
Note: If you forgot your cPanel password and are unable to access your account, please open a ticket with us.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon. 3....
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...