2. In the "Files" section, click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the "Go" button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right click on the file and then on "Edit" or "Code Edit" in the Context Menu.
6. If the small "Code Editor" window is open, click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Make changes to your file and then click on the "Save Changes" button.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Monthly Security Checkup
Download our 10 crucial tips to make sure your website keeps running smoothly
If you want to receive notification on reaching your disk quota, bandwidth usage limit, reaching...
Switching over to another cPanel theme with a different style is easy and there are two ways to...
cPanel supports a lot of languages, and if you want to change your cPanel language to your native...
If you can access your cPanel account, follow these steps to reset your password:1. Log into your...
1. Log into your cPanel account.2. In the "Files" section, click on the "File Manger"...