1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section, click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Enter the email address that you wish to create, such as "my-first-email". (If you manage more than one domain, select the appropriate domain from the menu.)
4. Enter your new password or use a password generator.
5. Change the quota or leave this as it is and then click on the "Create Account" button.
Once your email account is created, it will appear under the "Account & Domain" tab.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Monthly Security Checkup
Download our 10 crucial tips to make sure your website keeps running smoothly
Yahoo have extremely strict criteria for accepting email and often defer e-mail if they think...
This issue will only occur when downloading mail via POP3. It is not something to...
To recover mail that has been removed from the 'Deleted Items' folder in...
If you are having trouble sending mail but not receiving it, there is a possibility that your ISP...
This usually happens because the nameservers on the affected domain have been changed to make the...