1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Email" section click on "Email Account" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the "Account @ Domain" section and you should see your email account listed there.
4. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you should see a "Change Password" text in front of your email. Then simply click on "Change Password".
5. Enter your new password or use a password generator
6. Click on the "Change Password" button.
Congratulations, your email password has been successfully changed and now you can access your email using your new password!
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
Yahoo have extremely strict criteria for accepting email and often defer e-mail if they think...
This issue will only occur when downloading mail via POP3. It is not something to...
To recover mail that has been removed from the 'Deleted Items' folder in...
If you are having trouble sending mail but not receiving it, there is a possibility that your ISP...
This usually happens because the nameservers on the affected domain have been changed to make the...