1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on "IP Blocker" Icon.
3. Under "Add an IP or Range" you should enter the IP Address you wish to block.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
Here is Example:
Single IP Address: 192.168.0.1
Implied Range: 192.168.0.1-40
CIDR Format: 192.168.0.1/32
Implies 10.*.*.* -- 192.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Free SEO Report
Understand how your website is performing our free Search Engine Optimisation report
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...
In order to secure your admin area from hackers, we recommended you to allow access only from...