- Click on the Finder icon in the Dock
- Click on the "Go" menu and then "Connect to Server"
- Type in "ftp://" and then the FTP server name (ftp.yourdomainname.com)
- Click "Connect"
- Fill in your username and password when you are prompted to do so
This will add your FTP address as a drive on your desktop, which you can move files to or from just like any other drive. When you've finished using it, you can just eject it (drag it to the waste basket in the Dock).
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Monthly Security Checkup
Download our 10 crucial tips to make sure your website keeps running smoothly
Some users of Windows 8.1 have found that following an update to Internet Explorer 11,...
Sometimes this can occur as a result of uploading your images using FTP, most...
FTP uploads are limited to 200MB per file. If you really need to use a larger file than this in...
Because the file manager within the Control Panel is a web based FTP system, it does suffer from...
If your FTP client appears to log in correctly but no files or directories are listed, it's...