1. Launch Dreamweaver
2. Click 'Site'
3. Then when the drop down menu appears, select 'Manage Sites'
4. Select site and click 'Edit'
5. Select the 'Servers' category and click +
6. Enter the following information on the Basic tab of the Site Setup dialog box
Server Name: FTP Server
Connect Using: FTP
FTP Address: ftp."your domain name" (without quotes)
Username: "your domain name" (without quotes)
Password: "your FTP password" (without quotes)
Root Directory: public_html
Web URL: http://"your domain name" (without quotes)
7. Expand 'More Options'
8. Select 'Use Passive FTP'
9. Click 'Test'
10. The message Dreamweaver connected to your Web server successfully indicates that you successfully connected to the FTP server.
Please Note *
Application servers are not supported.
DSN connections to the Database are also not supported.
ODBC connections to the Database are not supported.
In certain recent versions of Dreamweaver, you may experience problems connecting to our FTP servers. In these cases, please increase the "Connection Timeout" to 10 seconds, and this will resolve the problem.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Some users of Windows 8.1 have found that following an update to Internet Explorer 11,...
Sometimes this can occur as a result of uploading your images using FTP, most...
FTP uploads are limited to 200MB per file. If you really need to use a...
Because the file manager within the Control Panel is a web...
If your FTP client appears to log in correctly but no files or directories...