What are the Requirements?
You will need a smartphone with a supported time-based one-time password app. Mobile Phone OS like Android, Windows, iOS and Blackberry have an app for 2FA.
How to Enable the Two-Factor Authentication on Your cPanel Account?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "Two-Factor Authentication" Icon.
3. Under Step 1, Scan QR code using your Google Authenticator or 2FA Authenticator APP and if your APP doesn"t have a QR Code reader, you can manually enter the Account name and Key number.
4. In Step 2, under the "œSecurity Code" text box, enter your Two-Factor Authentication code and click the "œConfigure Two-Factor Authentication" button.
You will see a message, such as "œSuccess: Two-factor authentication is now configured on your account".
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
External Website can use < img /> tag to display an image from your site somewhere else on...
For security purposes, we recommend that you to disable directory browsing on your website so no...
If someone is trying to hack your website or you want to block their IP Address, you can add this...
You can lock directory with a password by using cPanel "Password Protected Directories" option.1....
You can lock a directory with password by using the cPanel "Password Protected Directories"...