1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down and you can see a "œVNC" option. Click it!
4. The new VNC page will open. Click on "œJava VNC Client" or on "œVNC".
5. It will prompt for confirmation. Click "œOk" or "œContinue" and it will show "œSecurity Warning". If it looks OK, accept it and click the "œrun" button.
The VNC Area will resemble the following screenshot:
Note: If you get any errors like "œJava Blocked", you will need to white-list our VPS control panel domain in your Java Security List. Then it will show "œJava plugin not installed", after which you can install the Java software on your computer.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...
The SolusVM Automatic Reinstall option does not allow you to modify or create a custom partition...