1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. Scroll down, and under the "œHostname" tab, rnter your hostname in text box under "œNew Hostname" and click on "œChange".
4. Reboot is not required because the hostname is only changed for reference purposes.
Some example hostnames:
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Couldn't find what you are looking for?
If you want to restart your VPS, you can do it via the Command line or SolusVM.How to...
You can shutdown your VPS in two ways - forcefully or gracefully, using SolusVM. How to...
If your VPS is down/offline, you can start it using SolusVM.1. Login to your SolusVM Control...
You can access your VPS via VNC in case of emergency such as when your IP is blocked by a...
You can easily reinstall the operating system using the SolusVM automatic reinstallation tool but...