We recommended you to remove unused themes. This is a good practice for protecting your WordPress website from vulnerabilities.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "œAppearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Hover your mouse on a theme which is not active and unused or you wish to remove that theme. It will show you the option "œTheme Details". Click it.
4. A simple window will open. At the bottom area, in the right side of the window, you can see the "œDelete" option. Click it!
5. A confirmation window will open. Click "œOK" to remove your theme.
The theme is successfully removed!
- Network Status
- Contact Us