BatchHeader Ltd ("We", “Our”, “Us”)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your device when you access most websites on the internet. And we are no exception. There are two types of cookie:
- Session cookies - these expire when you close your browser and do not remain on your computer.
- Persistent cookies - these are stored long term on your computer for a period specified in the code.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Below is an explanation of all the cookies created by our client area, which type they are, and what purpose each serves.
- PHPSESSID - Probably the most common cookie that most PHP based websites will use. This is used to store the unique session ID for each visitor and enables variables to be remembered and passed between page loads. This is a session only cookie so expires as soon as the browser is closed.
- WHMCSAffiliateID - This cookie gets set when a customer is referred to you via an affiliate. It simply stores the ID of the affiliate that referred them, so that if an order is placed within the next 90 days following the referral, the affiliate gets credited for it. It is a persistent cookie.
- WHMCSLinkID - This cookie remembers the link the visitor followed to first get to your website, and is then used when an order is placed to be able to associate the conversion with a link to be able to provide stats on the effectiveness of your links. It is a persistent cookie.
- WHMCSUID/WHMCSPW - These 2 cookies are used for the remember me functionality of the client area. They only get set should a client choose to have their details remembered so they dont have to re-login every time they visit your website. They are persistent and last for 365 days, or until logout.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
You indicate acceptance of these terms and conditions of service by placing an order with BatchHeader Ltd. These terms and conditions will not be varied for individual customers. DEFINITIONS...