When you generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) from cPanel, then save it, which is a good thing, maybe you donâ€™t want to store it on your server. Instead, remove it because you can keep a CSR code on your PC so there is no need of storing it on the server.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Security" section, click on the "SSL/TLS" Icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on â€œGenerate, View or Delete CSRâ€ Link.
4. Under â€œCertificate Signing Requests on Serverâ€ text, you can see your previously generated CSR. You can see delete the option under â€œActionâ€.
5. Click on the â€œDeleteâ€ option which is located under the â€œActionâ€ option and you will need to click on â€œDeleteâ€ again for the confirmation message.
The CSR code will be removed and no longer stored on your server.