GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme that focuses on speed, stability, and accessibility which is great for developers and users alike.
To set the logo for your WordPress website in GeneratePress theme is straightforward:
- Install and activate the GeneratePress Theme.
- Go to Appearance => Customise in the WordPress dashboard.
- Select the Site Identity option from the menu,
- Select ‘Select Logo’ in the Logo section.
- Click ‘Add New Image’ and upload the new logo you want to switch to.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ and the new logo will be switched. (Remember to 'Publish' your changes)
However, what if you would like to play with your page layout design and switch the logo for a specific page? This snippet will help:
Simply add this to your themes functions.php file and amend the page ID and image location, and you'll be good to go.